Our Business Is Making Your Business Look Good...
Drop Frame Productions, Inc. has built a reputation for quality multimedia production and outstanding customer service. We provide high-end video services for corporate clients, advertising agencies, and consumers alike. We have earned a name for ourselves in, not only meeting, but exceeding client expectations, and all within budgetary considerations. Using the latest technology, we create multimedia products to address the entertainment and marketing communication needs of our clients.
- 2016 Small Business of the Year - Sauk Prairie Area Chamber of Commerce
- 2014 Telly Award - WhiteWater West - "A Day at Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas," Drop Frame Productions
- 2012 Telly Award - Maier Arbor Solutions "Save Your Lawn," Drop Frame Productions
- 2009 Telly Award - Mike Droho "Come For Me," Drop Frame Productions
- 2009 Communicator Award - Care Net "Hearbeats of Hope," Yellow Dog Productions
- 2008 Ava Award - ATS Heavy Equip. Operators School, Yellow Dog Productions
- 2008 Ava Award - Care Net "Heartbeats of Hope", Yellow Dog Productions
- 2005 Telly Award – Jemrack Product Demo CD-Rom, Drop Frame Productions
- 2005 Davey Award – Eternal Awakenings, Yellow Dog Productions
- 2004 Telly Award – Drop Frame Demo 1.0, Drop Frame Productions
- 2003 Videographer Award – Green & Gold Reward Party, Drop Frame Productions
- 2001 Videographer Award – Sauk County Sheriff Dept., Imperial Multimedia
Owner's Biography -
Kurt Wenger, grew up in Sauk Prairie. He began learning to play drums in 4th grade and was extremely active in the music program all the way through High School. Traveling with the Show Choir all four years in percussion, electric bass, and finally drum set took him around the midwest, to Florida and even to Europe one summer. Before graduating in 1996, Kurt found a second passion in video production. He went on to earn his Radio/ TV/ Film major at the University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh in 2000. Immediately after college, Kurt was able to benefit from contacts he had made while working freelance on summer breaks, to land a full time position as a photographer and video editor in Baraboo. His responsibilities grew to include writing proposals and completing all aspects of corporate video projects and customer service responsibilities. In 2001 the needs for web video and disc based content were growing, and limitations of this company's equipment along with the ability to be an independent contractor for them, gave him the motivation to start his own business offer these services.
In 2001, Kurt started Drop Frame Productions, Inc. He has since enjoyed working on two independent feature length films, a series of 35mm national television commercials, created Telly Award-winning web videos, shot aerial video from helicopter a few times, and distributed thousands of DVD copies to each client\'s satisfaction. With the recognition of national awards Kurt's work ranks with the finest in the professional video industry.
Kurt met his wife Jenny in 2009. They were married and bought a home together in Sauk Prairie in 2011. Their daughter Katelyn was born about two years later. In addition to spending time with the family, he enjoys playing drums in a church band, golfing, and USPSA.